February 19, 2016

Molde's Injured USMNT Winger, Joshua Gatt, Reports He is Back Running

Photo: MLSSoccer.com       We would like to see more of this soon
According to SBI (confirmed by Josh) Josh Gatt is running again after "5 Months & 5 Days" since his surgery.

In Josh's Instagram he states;  
"gatter225 months and 5 days out of my operation and I have started running! I am very happy with the progress I've made so far and it has really motivated me to continue to get better and better. My running isn't perfect by any means yet, but it's a start and another stepping stone to being completely and totally healthy! I will continue on this path of getting healthy until i am back out on that pitch doing what I love. This is by no means an end, but a beginning."
***Might be a good idea for everyone to send congrats on his Instagram post.

Josh last played for Molde FK (they were in yesterday's UCL game v Sevilla) in May 2015, pulled up with a knee injury, which led to the surgery. 

Good Luck Josh, get better/fit again soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment