December 31, 2017

TRANSFERS: Winter 2018 Transfer Window Dates - Open/Close

 
So its that time of the year again, and if you are like me, I have trouble tracking opens/closes of transfer windows. So here's my list - I figured I would share it, so you can reference it when ever you need to. I intentionally left out many countries, some we have no active Americans playing, some are not in the Euro/Scandinavian region - so please don't troll me for leaving them out. 

We are blessed to have players all over the World, some I just have no idea about - if you know of any players that I missed,  please let me know

You can follow all the moves here;

Here are the dates for when some of the transfer windows open and close


Country  Winter Window

Sweden 8 January - 31 March

Norway 8 January - 31 March

Denmark 5 January - 31 January

Finland 17 January - 10 April

England 1 January - 31 January

Italy 3 January - 31 January

Spain 2 January - 31 January

Germany 1 January - 31 January

Holland 3 January - 31 January

France 2 January - 1 February

Portugal 3 January - 2 February

Belgium 1 January - 31 January

Bulgaria 1 February - 28 February

Greece 1 January - 31 January

Iceland 21 February - 15 May

Poland 1 February - 28 February

Russia 25 January - 24 February

Serbia 23 January - 17 February

Switzerland 16 January - 15 February

Scotland 1 January - 31 January

Turkey 5 January - 1 February

Ukraine 31 January - 2 March

USA 18 February - 11 May

Austria 1 January - 31 January

*Data primarily taken from (but not limited to) Fotboltransfers.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment