May 14, 2017

TRANSFER: Tanner Sica From New Jersey to Iceland

Photo From Tanner's Twitter Feed
I don't have a lot of information on Tanner, but I caught his name, while searching for somebody else - that's typical. So now the detective game starts.

Tanner Sica joined Tindastoll in Iceland's 2nd Division on May 12th, and played 90 minutes this weekend in his debut. TopDrawScoccer have Tanner as a mid-fielder playing for LIU Brooklyn in 2015 (LIU has Tanner as a defender) Tanner's twitter account has him at Tindastoll - but the clubs web-site is not kept very current, so I cannot confirm via the club itself

There is a chance that Tanner is on a trial - until can find more info supporting a move, I will track his appearances etc.  I have heard from Tanner and he is signed and registered at UMF Tindastoll

If you have additional info let me know - and I will get it out to the community


0 comments:

Post a Comment